Wilbur Wright Alumni 
...Class of 1956



How Do I ...


How do I Contact a Classmate?

Complete and submit the Contact Request Form.

Upon receipt of the request we will forward your contact information to your classmate for appropriate action. If we do not have contact information to satisfy your request, you will be notified by email or phone.


How do I Submit an Article
for the site?

Send your articles by email or attached to an email

Need to update your address,
email, phone?

Click on the Register/ Change Information link to submit new information to Alumni Committee.

How do I Submit a Picture
for the site?

Send your digitized pictures attached to an email

How do I make Suggestions?

Click on the Ideas Form link to submit suggestions/ ideas to the Alumni Committee.

How do I update the Anniversary  page?

Click on the Anniversary Form link to submit marriage information. t